From: Y.Porat on
On Sep 3, 8:09 pm, eric gisse <jowr.pi.nos...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Y.Porat wrote:
>
> [...]
>
> > i am asking again
> > where did you saw the word
> > 'fertz'??
> > TIA
> > Y.Porat
> > ---------------------------
>
> Back in 2004 or so, when you were rejecting standard electromagnetic theory
> because it predicted something you didn't like. If only I knew how long
> /that/ pattern would persist.
----------------
i ddint reject * all* Em standard model
i only said it is a partial crippled theory! i dont know waht
prediction you are talking

if youmean the W or Z bosons
it is cheationg while interpretating those results
a force messnger cannot be bigger thanits mother
2
how about the Higgs Boson??
why dont you talk about that ???

3
you said tha tthe electron according to the
standard model is a point particle
isnt that stupidity to understand it as the
geometric point ??
i think that even *you* should understand that
calling it a point particle
means actually in other words
we dont really know all labout the electron!!
we know only someof its properties !!
only some !!!
yet it is a big hole that is missing there
and no room for your and others smugness !!
because knowing better about it
will make a break through in further advance !!
so just stick it to your mathematical mind
and btw
i suggested that even the electron is sub divided
and certainly it cant be a* point particle!!*
because a point is not a physical entity
it is a mathematical entity !!
Y.Porat