From: GregKaye on
This post is an appeal for feedback related to the content of the
website divinism.net. The divinism site contains three pages of
various lengths. I'd appreciate comments on all the content even
though the third of the pages "Interaction with Existence" may be of
most relevance to the physicist. I am particularly interested in
recieving feedback related to statements made regarding the
dimensions.

http://www.divinism.net/en/inx.htm

I'm not a mathematician. Be gentle with me.

regards

Greg
From: GregKaye on
On Sep 4, 1:58 pm, GregKaye <consult...(a)divinism.net> wrote:
> This post is an appeal for feedback related to the content of the
> website divinism.net.  The divinism site contains three pages of
> various lengths.  I'd appreciate comments on all the content even
> though the third of the pages "Interaction with Existence" may be of
> most relevance to the physicist.  I am particularly interested in
> recieving feedback related to statements made regarding the
> dimensions.
>
> http://www.divinism.net/en/inx.htm
>
> I'm not a mathematician.  Be gentle with me.
>
> regards
>
> Greg

Still trying to get some feedback re dimensions.
I have taken my work back to a very basic level of conception in
accordance to the ways in which existence is conceived from birth and
hope that this approach does not create misunderstandings.