From: David Kaye on
If you folks keep bitching and fighting instead of fighting malware I'm going
to go away. I am trying to contribute useful information from my work in the
field, but I'll be damned if I'm going to continue here if 3/4 of the stuff is
people bitching at each other over perceived slights. I have no time for it.

From: ~BD~ on
David Kaye wrote:
> If you folks keep bitching and fighting instead of fighting malware I'm going
> to go away. I am trying to contribute useful information from my work in the
> field, but I'll be damned if I'm going to continue here if 3/4 of the stuff is
> people bitching at each other over perceived slights. I have no time for it.

Your presence here has been a refreshing change, David and I do hope you
will stay! ;)

I'd still like to take a look at your website though.

Please post a link. Thanks.

--
Dave
From: David Kaye on

Well, if you must: http://www.davidkaye.us and click on the Honest Dave link.
From: Peter Foldes on
Big mistake

--
Peter

> ~BD~ <BoaterDave.is.(a)hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
>

>>I'd still like to take a look at your website though.
>
> Well, if you must: http://www.davidkaye.us and click on the Honest Dave link.

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Prev: XP Internet Security Virus HELP