From: ray on
On Wed, 23 Dec 2009 00:33:30 +0100, reptisco wrote:

> What is the best linux distribution for server ?

I don't know what your criteria for 'best' would be - my choice would
probably be Debian Stable.
From: Whiskers on
On 2009-12-22, reptisco <reptisco(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> What is the best linux distribution for server ?

Asking that question, suggests that you should be looking for an IT admin
who doesn't need to ask such questions ;))

--
-- Whiskers
From: Jasen Betts on
On 2009-12-22, reptisco <reptisco(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> What is the best linux distribution for server ?

I'd use debian stable, or one of the other established
distros.

something well tested, with several years of support for
the current version and a reliable upgrade path.