From: alekm on
Hi,
I'm getting a following message, always on the same page of tab control:

The data has been changed.
Another user edited this record and saved the changes before you attempted
to save your changes.
Re-edit the record.

I know that there isn't any other user working on database. What could be a
problem?
Thanx

alekmil
From: Arvin Meyer [MVP] on
You are the other user. You have 2 different forms editing the same record.
Access has no way of knowing that.
--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
http://www.datastrat.com

From: alekm on
Seems to be quite reasonable, but I can't find out which record is edited by
two forms (subforms I guess)...

From: alekm on
I've also noticed that when I edit subform with option buttons group and
than I jump to any other subform or tab, the whole form is being refreshed
(text boxes in forms header that are loaded with dlookup blink once). Why? I
can not find any event procedure instigating this.
Thanx

alekmil

From: Arvin Meyer [MVP] on
Using a form and subform to edit the same record, or page of records is a
cause. Depending upon the size of each record, there can be anywhere from 1
to several dozen records on that page. The moment you type a single
character, you lock the page.
--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
http://www.datastrat.com