From: M on
Hello:

I've been out of the loop for a while and wanted to know about the future of
CDO. Is MS still supporting that in Exchange 2010 as far as writing scripts
against mailboxes to access calendar appointments, tasks, etc? If not CDO,
what is/will be replacing it? Thank you..

--
Regards,
MCTS, MCSA

From: Ed Crowley [MVP] on
This ought to explain the situation to you pretty well.
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd877032.aspx
--
Ed Crowley MVP
..

From: "Lee Derbyshire [MVP]" email a on

I love the way that document says Exchange has 'a long history of creating
APIs'. That might well be my second favourite euphemism.

From: Ed Crowley [MVP] on
Yeah, they could just as well said "abandoning" instead of "creating"!
--
Ed Crowley MVP
..

"Lee Derbyshire [MVP]" <email a@t leederbyshire d.0.t c.0.m> wrote in
message news:OBtGDFCpKHA.1548(a)TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...