From: Lacyjee on

Newsgroups: microsoft.public.exchange.admin

The Scanpst utility is in your system itself. User is only needed to locate
this. Within Windows XP this is located in C:\Program Files\Common
Files\System\Mapi\1033\. In Windows Vista the <a href="http://www.scanpstexe.
com">scanpst</a> is located in
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Outlook\Scanpst.exe.
Users can easily get this utility and can enjoy with the recovery of data.

url:http://www.ureader.com/msg/11665667.aspx
From: Sam H. on
Dude I do Deskside for a big company as I have for the last 7 years and I
always have trouble finding that darn scanpst.exe or scanost.exe file, it
seems that it's always in different locations; but I found this link and It
has helped a lot, I now carry my scanpst.exe and ost and run it directly
from my USB drive. I haven't tried it on Vista or Win7 yes because the
account I'm on still runs 2000 and XP and it works great on them. Check out
the link http://techs-on-the-side.mysite.com/

url:http://www.ureader.com/msg/11665667.aspx
From: Jaime on
Who's is this "Dude" you are addressing?

No spamming please.
--
James
Bart: "According to creationism, there were no cavemen."

From: Rich Matheisen [MVP] on
On Mon, 22 Feb 2010 10:27:15 -0500, "Jaime"
<NOSPAMjaimelobo(a)hotmail.com> wrote:

>Who's is this "Dude" you are addressing?
>
>No spamming please.

D00d, that's not spam. Geeze.
---
Rich Matheisen