From: Fantômas fant�mas on
Is there a way to see a routing group connector in Exchange 2007 gui?
Shell command Get-RoutingGroupConnector shows 2 connectors, but I can't find
them anywhere in gui.

Thanks

From: Jenny on
On Feb 3, 2:58 am, Fantômas <fantômas(a)scotland yard.net> wrote:
> Is there a way to see a routing group connector in Exchange 2007 gui?
> Shell command Get-RoutingGroupConnector shows 2 connectors, but I can't find
> them anywhere in gui.
>
> Thanks

I believe you can only display them with E2003 System Manager or with
Powershell, not in the E2007 GUI console. E2007 doesn't have routing
group connectors, they're only used for connecting to E2003. It has
send and receive connectors insted.