From: bcon1 on
The ideas of what we are - is of little interest if the ideas of what we
see - are of little or no internals if the ideas of what a simply
complicated structures of approval is in the ideas of what a simply
idealized inters is in the overall inters of what we see & obligate towards
are in the ideas of what we see & does.

How many idiots - does it take to screw in a light bulb from an electronics
college Teachers Federation?

Just one. A Hiver.

From: Michael A. Terrell on

bcon1 wrote:

> The ideas of what we are - is of little interest if the ideas of what we
> see - are of little or no internals if the ideas of what a simply
> complicated structures of approval is in the ideas of what a simply
> idealized inters is in the overall inters of what we see & obligate towards
> are in the ideas of what we see & does.
>
> How many idiots - does it take to screw in a light bulb from an electronics
> college Teachers Federation?
>
> Just one. A Hiver.

So, they finally found a job simple enough for you? Too bad it won't
pay enough for you to move out of your mommie's basment.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
From: bcon1 on
-4

From: Michael A. Terrell on

bcon1 wrote:

> -4

So, you have a negative IQ?

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.