From: Rui Maciel on
I'm looking into picking up electronics as a hobby. What advice can you spare?

Thanks in advance,
Rui Maciel
From: Cydrome Leader on
Rui Maciel <rui.maciel(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm looking into picking up electronics as a hobby. What advice can you spare?
>

> Thanks in advance,
> Rui Maciel

start to tear things apart.
From: 1jam on
Cydrome Leader wrote:

> Rui Maciel <rui.maciel(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>> I'm looking into picking up electronics as a hobby. What advice can you
>> spare?
>>

>> Thanks in advance,
>> Rui Maciel
>
> start to tear things apart.

good one. Also get a book on basic / beginner electronics and maybe check
out a magazine like Nuts & Volts.
From: Rui Maciel on
Cydrome Leader wrote:

> start to tear things apart.

Could you elaborate on that?

Rui Maciel
From: Rui Maciel on
1jam wrote:

> good one. Also get a book on basic / beginner electronics and maybe check
> out a magazine like Nuts & Volts.

What information should be covered in those basic/beginner electronics books? Regarding Nuts &
Volts, I would prefer to keep away from providers of subscription-only content. Are there any sites
that are worth following?

Rui Maciel
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11