From: frank.uccello on
I setup exchange 2007 it co-exist with exchange 2003 for a few days it
was
working fine and now for some strange reason when I am sending
internally I get

The mailbox recipient does not have a mailbox database

Externally works fine it only internal i am the only one who one e2k7
so far and everyone is on e2k3 needs be that way for a while.

As well for some strange reason my password keeps pop up in outlook
2007 again this just started today and friday was fine

nothing change from Friday to today

please help
From: Andy David {MVP} on
On Mon, 9 Feb 2009 09:10:02 -0800 (PST), frank.uccello(a)gmail.com
wrote:

>I setup exchange 2007 it co-exist with exchange 2003 for a few days it
>was
>working fine and now for some strange reason when I am sending
>internally I get
>
>The mailbox recipient does not have a mailbox database
>

>Externally works fine it only internal i am the only one who one e2k7
>so far and everyone is on e2k3 needs be that way for a while.
>
>As well for some strange reason my password keeps pop up in outlook
>2007 again this just started today and friday was fine
>
>nothing change from Friday to today
>

>please help

Restart the transport service on the 2007 server.
Verify the 2007 user mailbox is not a "legacy" mailbox.
From: frank.uccello on
On Feb 9, 12:44 pm, Andy David {MVP}
<ada...(a)pleasekeepinngcheesebucket.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 9 Feb 2009 09:10:02 -0800 (PST), frank.ucce...(a)gmail.com
> wrote:
>

> >I setup exchange 2007 it co-exist with exchange 2003 for a few days it
> >was
> >working fine and now for some strange reason when  I am sending
> >internally I get
>
> >The mailbox recipient does not have a mailbox database
>
> >Externally works fine it  only internal i am the only one who one e2k7
> >so far and everyone is on e2k3 needs be that way for a while.
>
> >As well for some strange reason my password keeps pop up in outlook
> >2007 again this just started today and friday was fine
>
> >nothing change from Friday to today
>
> >please help
>
> Restart the transport service on the 2007 server.
> Verify the 2007 user mailbox is not a "legacy" mailbox.

I restart transport did resolve issue

I did move this email from exchange 2003 and it work fine last week
and nothing changed now it can send but but in que does not send gives
error
The mailbox recipient does not have a mailbox database

I have tryed the following disconnect and reconnect account
then backup .pst and remove account then add email accounbt again same
issue internal does not work external works fine

Please help

Frank