From: Edward Green on
....according to Forbes Magazine, is Angela Merkel, chancellor of
Germany. Chancellor Merkel holds a doctorate in physics from the
University of Leipzig.

Imagine! A world leader who may understand the second law of
thermodynamics.

From: Gunnar Kaestle on
Edward Green <spamspamspam3(a)netzero.com> wrote:
> Chancellor Merkel holds a doctorate in physics from the
> University of Leipzig.
>
> Imagine! A world leader who may understand the second law of
> thermodynamics.

During the course of time, the extent of the mess increases.

That's easy for any politician to conceive if he looks around
in his peer group, even without a physics degree.

Gunnar

--
begin SIG-VIRUS.txt.vbs
Read http://piology.org/ILOVEYOU-Signature-FAQ.html, copy this
From: tadchem on

Edward Green wrote:
> ...according to Forbes Magazine, is Angela Merkel, chancellor of
> Germany. Chancellor Merkel holds a doctorate in physics from the
> University of Leipzig.
>
> Imagine! A world leader who may understand the second law of
> thermodynamics.

Technical competence does not necessarily translate to leadership
competence.

James Earl Carter was a BS nuclear engineer from the US Naval Academy.

Tom Davidson
Richmond, VA

From: MathFreak NoMore on
On 10 Sep 2006 09:06:56 -0700, tadchem wrote:

> Technical competence does not necessarily translate to leadership
> competence.

This "leadership" goal is for a politician in USA.
Someone whose only use is in getting some asked-for
thing done, be it jingobatic or not, tribal or not. A
politician in other countries is more than a leader. In
what you do "more" than leadership you can find good
use for a physics background.

Relegate the affairs of your country to the hands of
Neocons or Greens, and they'll manage like engineers
tackling physics problems.

--

"az in harfhA gAv besotuh miyAd."
From: Ben newsam on
On Sun, 10 Sep 2006 23:31:38 GMT, John Schutkeker
<jschutkeker(a)sbcglobal.net.nospam> wrote:

>"Edward Green" <spamspamspam3(a)netzero.com> wrote in
>
>> ...according to Forbes Magazine, is Angela Merkel, chancellor of
>> Germany. Chancellor Merkel holds a doctorate in physics from the
>> University of Leipzig.
>>
>> Imagine! A world leader who may understand the second law of
>> thermodynamics.
>
>But she still can't decide whether she likes having her shoulders rubbed by
>George Junior. :P

That's the second law of tribodynamics.

Warning: Do not use Ultimate-Anonymity
They are worthless spammers that are running a scam.