From: Carlos Martinelli on
I have as my task in the companie that I work to group informations
about the tool we work today (POWER COBOL 5.0) and the possibles and
safiest ways to go to next 5 years due to the companie to make safe
investments... for a companie witch uses POWER COBOL 5.0 and COBOL 97
as the official language to their comercial app, what is the natural
way to go ahead ?... netCOBOL or what? what is the tendence to our
case? thx
From: Anonymous on
In article <a4b35f69-04ac-4762-95eb-37892b6ad9fd(a)x69g2000hsx.googlegroups.com>,
Carlos Martinelli <carlosalbertomartinelli(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>I have as my task in the companie that I work to group informations
>about the tool we work today (POWER COBOL 5.0) and the possibles and
>safiest ways to go to next 5 years due to the companie to make safe
>investments... for a companie witch uses POWER COBOL 5.0 and COBOL 97
>as the official language to their comercial app, what is the natural
>way to go ahead ?... netCOBOL or what? what is the tendence to our
>case? thx

The natural way to go ahead is one foot at a time, for many people.

What you ask about is, at heart, a matter of money, a matter of gain and
loss.

If I give you advice and it is wrong... what do I lose?

If I give you advice and it is right... what do I gain?

DD