From: Mithun on
I am facing one problem in word 2007. i am not able to see the object file
attached with the word 2007 file.It is showing error message

"The program used to create this object is msxml2. That program is not
installed on your computer . To edit this object you must install a program
that can open the object".

From: JoAnn Paules on
Did you try asking the file's originator what it is?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]