From: pemigh on
There are more complicated ways to address this problem, but
compacting the data file worked for my 2007. I was getting it on an
update query.

(Note to self: Next time something goofy happens, compact BOTH app and
data files before hunting for other solutions.)

pemigh
From: Arvin Meyer on
What you refer to as "something goofy" is often a minor corruption of the
app or data files. Compacting also repairs minor corruption.
--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
http://www.datastrat.com