From: M Skabialka on
I have been working for a while on a new project and suddenly get this
warning, without knowing what I have done to trigger it. The form is
simple, with a data adapter.

The 'urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xml-msdatasource:DataSetUISetting' element is
not declared.

It points to the 7th line in my dataset xsc file

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<!--<autogenerated>
This code was generated by a tool.
Changes to this file may cause incorrect behavior and will be lost if
the code is regenerated.
</autogenerated>-->
<DataSetUISetting Version="1.00"
xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xml-msdatasource">
<TableUISettings>
...stuff here...
</TableUISettings>
</DataSetUISetting>

I was trying to change the format of a date, but told it not to save the
change by closing the form.

How can I repair this error and remove this warning?

Thanks