From: BURT on
On Jul 27, 8:58 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 27, 9:43 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > Frame dragging is a change in the state of displaced dark matter
> > > caused by the moving Earth.- Hide quoted text -

> > Energy does not drag space. It moves in it.
>
> > Mitch Raemsch
>
> Frame dragging is a change in the state of displaced dark matter
> caused by the moving Earth.- Hide quoted text -

The Earth is a turning flow of energy in the round geometry of its own
gravity field. Anything that matter does cannot drag space.

Mitch Raemsch
From: mpc755 on

From: Ken S. Tucker on
On Jul 27, 10:00 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 28, 12:34 am, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > Frame dragging is a change in the state of displaced dark matter
> > > caused by the moving Earth.- Hide quoted text -

> > The Earth is a turning flow of energy in the round geometry of its own
> > gravity field. Anything that matter does cannot drag space.
>
> > Mitch Raemsch
>
> Frame dragging is a change in the state of displaced dark matter
> caused by the moving Earth.

There is no such thing as "frame dragging", AE attempted to use
the concept (religiously) from Mach's Inertial Conjecture, that
has now been completely discredited, but lives on in pop-sci.
Ken
From: mpc755 on
On Jul 28, 6:35 am, "Ken S. Tucker" <dynam...(a)vianet.on.ca> wrote:
> On Jul 27, 10:00 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> > > The Earth is a turning flow of energy in the round geometry of its own
> > > gravity field. Anything that matter does cannot drag space.
>
> > > Mitch Raemsch
>
> > Frame dragging is a change in the state of displaced dark matter
> > caused by the moving Earth.
>
> There is no such thing as "frame dragging", AE attempted to use
> the concept (religiously) from Mach's Inertial Conjecture, that
> has now been completely discredited, but lives on in pop-sci.
> Ken

A bowling ball has millions of tiny holes throughout out it. The
bowling ball rolls down a ramp in a tank of water. The bowling ball
displaces the water as it rolls down the ramp. The water 'falls away'
from the bowling ball as the bowling ball continues down the ramp and
displaces different sections of water in the tank. This is what is
described as 'frame dragging'.
From: Ken S. Tucker on
On Jul 28, 5:07 am, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 28, 6:35 am, "Ken S. Tucker" <dynam...(a)vianet.on.ca> wrote:

> > > Frame dragging is a change in the state of displaced dark matter
> > > caused by the moving Earth.
>
> > There is no such thing as "frame dragging", AE attempted to use
> > the concept (religiously) from Mach's Inertial Conjecture, that
> > has now been completely discredited, but lives on in pop-sci.
> > Ken
>
> A bowling ball has millions of tiny holes throughout out it. The
> bowling ball rolls down a ramp in a tank of water. The bowling ball
> displaces the water as it rolls down the ramp. The water 'falls away'
> from the bowling ball as the bowling ball continues down the ramp and
> displaces different sections of water in the tank. This is what is
> described as 'frame dragging'.

Yes, I'm quite sure Gisse is enlightend, by that too,
if yous only knew how to bowl.
Ken