From: Ken S. Tucker on
When thermospheric effects are eliminated the 'frame drag'
nulls.
Ken

From: Ken S. Tucker on
On Jul 28, 5:47 pm, "Ken S. Tucker" <dynam...(a)vianet.on.ca> wrote:
> On Jul 28, 2:13 pm, "Paul B. Andersen" <some...(a)somewhere.no> wrote:

> > On 28.07.2010 01:13, Ken S. Tucker wrote:
> > > 1) It's NASA's conclusion (having spent $500,000,000 on GP-b),
> > > in consultation with theoreticians, that 'frame dragging' cannot be
> > > measured, I agree with that scientifically measured conclusion.
>
> > In which pop-sci sensational article did you read that?
> > The truth is that frame dragging was measured by GPB.
> > But you knew that, didn't you?
>
> Paul I respect your posts about SR's aberation, however
> that effect can be extended to GR, please see (and comment)
> on 'Modern SpaceTime' and down to 'MST & Kerr metrics',
> (it's just briefs),http://physics.trak4.com/
>
> I'm finding even pro GRists's don't understand the difference
> between a perihelion rotation and a 'frame drag' so I don't
> expect casual lay posters to spr to understand the distinction.
>
> Splitting hairs, NASA did measure 'frame dragging' and found
> it to be nil (in the noise), as we predicted.
> Regards
> Ken S. Tucker

To add, for NASA, the USAF, USN and the GPS system, orbital
navigation and guidance is a vital thing to know, and none
of them have detected 'frame dragging'.
Later we (C-Dyn) found the 'dragging' to be a CS artifact,
iow's a ghost.
Ken