From: Jabslacked on

Also just want to add that after trying optrex's fix (that didn't work)
it now takes my computer half an hour to properly start up. I can move
my mouse around the desktop but any programs/folders I try to open
freeze and task manager wont work and if I put my mouse over the task
bar at the bottom all I get is an hourglass, half an hour later it all
just instantly starts working and maybe 1 in every 10 times my sound
will work for a short while before completely disappearing. Seriously if
any of you want to challenge your computer fixing skills then try and
help me out.

--
Jabslacked
Jabslacked's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/216065.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

From: RedTechJunky on

Elmo;4928312 Wrote:
> Kelly has a few suggestions at her site:
>
> Click "S" and scroll down to "Sound Troubleshooters", just about
> halfway
> down the page.

well thats just great but where is Kelly's site?

--
RedTechJunky
RedTechJunky's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/215339.htm

From: Elmo on
RedTechJunky wrote:
> Elmo;4928312 Wrote:
>> Kelly has a few suggestions at her site:
>>
>> Click "S" and scroll down to "Sound Troubleshooters", just about
>> halfway
>> down the page.
>
> well thats just great but where is Kelly's site?

Joe =o)