From: BURT on
There is time expansion but time's flow for matter is mostly below the
speed of light.

Mitch Raemsch
From: guskz on
On Jun 26, 4:51 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> There is time expansion but time's flow for matter is mostly below the
> speed of light.
>
> Mitch Raemsch

Yes time expands all the time.

Of course time is always below a certain velocity, that's why we also
call it a velocity.
From: BURT on
On Jun 26, 7:47 pm, "gu...(a)hotmail.com" <gu...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 26, 4:51 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > There is time expansion but time's flow for matter is mostly below the
> > speed of light.
>
> > Mitch Raemsch
>
> Yes time expands all the time.
>
> Of course time is always below a certain velocity, that's why we also
> call it a velocity.

Velocity is dumb. It is "speed" of light.

Mitch Raemsch
From: G. L. Bradford on

"BURT" <macromitch(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
> There is time expansion but time's flow for matter is mostly below the
> speed of light.
>
> Mitch Raemsch

====================

If you bother to think about it you find that the universe's clock is
simply light at the universal constant of the speed of light. The infinite
Universe's always distantly closed up and collapsed universal
horizon-constant having universal (thus everywhere 'local') use by the
Universe.

You want to see the broad aspect of that clock and time, you simply look
into the observable universe. Of course you will also see that you are
comparatively existing at a blazing speed, a truly awesomely blazing speed,
as you can tell by the observed fantastically massive amount of time looking
to be existing squeezed, crimped and crammed at the opposite end of the
observable universe from us. We and all the local region of the [observed]
universe, as opposed to that most distant non-local horizon of the universe
[observed], are the traveling twin in the biggest picture version of a 'twin
paradox' scenario. That most distant end of the observable universe, the
observed ultimate in 'non-local' universe, is the stay at home twin as far
as the [observed] [apparent] speed of time flow is concerned. Now I refer
you back to the first paragraph for rereading and thinking.

GLB