From: krw on
On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 17:10:28 -0600, m II <c(a)in.the.hat> wrote:

>Jim Thompson wrote:
>
>> AlwaysWrong can't tell his Sweden from his Switzerland... no wonder he
>> has sexual issues ;-)
>

>I thought his last operation removed any 'ambiguities' in the 'gender' area.

No, they simply removed the "gender area".
From: Paul Hovnanian P.E. on
UltimatePatriot wrote:

> The UN should be jumping on Sweden for failing to honor their
> extradition obligations, which they agreed to, many years back.

Just as soon as we turn those CIA agents over to Italy to stand trial
for their extraordinary rendition kidnappings.

--
Paul Hovnanian mailto:Paul(a)Hovnanian.com
From: UltimatePatriot on
On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 19:27:48 -0400, "Bruner" <soooos(a)buziaczek.pl> wrote:

>USA refused Poland request to extradite Edward Mazur who was implicated in
>the murder of the General Papala, one of the top cops and everybody was
>quiet including media. So let's call this maybe even.

You're a goddamned idiot. After I start talking about your mother...
maybe then I will call it even.
From: UltimatePatriot on
On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 19:27:48 -0400, "Bruner" <soooos(a)buziaczek.pl> wrote:

>and the Swiss did the right thing.

You're a goddamned total retard.
From: George Jefferson on

"Bruner" <soooos(a)buziaczek.pl> wrote in message
> First of all you are a looser because you do not see differences between
> Sweden and Switzerland. Those are two different countries like USA and
> Brazil. Polanski was arrested in Switzerland, go to school and learn
> before you post any idiotism in the future.
>
> USA refused Poland request to extradite Edward Mazur who was implicated in
> the murder of the General Papala, one of the top cops and everybody was
> quiet including media. So let's call this maybe even.

woot! Two wrongs make a right! Great logic!!!!!!!!!!!