From: Justin C on

Got fed up waiting ages to be served in Gregg's today so I pushed past
the queue and while the staff were serving at the other end of the
counter I helped myself to two baked meat savouries and walked out the
back. Nary a word was said.

Justin.

--
Justin C, by the sea.
From: Sara on
In article <cea.4c2a0405.d152b(a)zem>,
Justin C <justin.0911(a)purestblue.com> wrote:

> Got fed up waiting ages to be served in Gregg's today so I pushed past
> the queue and while the staff were serving at the other end of the
> counter I helped myself to two baked meat savouries and walked out the
> back. Nary a word was said.

No, no, no - that should be "stolen pasties". If they'd been a different
type of fruit cake they could be "stolen stollen", much more fun.

--
Sara

Run out of ideas for a sig for the moment
From: Bella Jones on
Sara <saramerriman(a)blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

> In article <cea.4c2a0405.d152b(a)zem>,
> Justin C <justin.0911(a)purestblue.com> wrote:
>
> > Got fed up waiting ages to be served in Gregg's today so I pushed past
> > the queue and while the staff were serving at the other end of the
> > counter I helped myself to two baked meat savouries and walked out the
> > back. Nary a word was said.
> >
> No, no, no - that should be "stolen pasties". If they'd been a different
> type of fruit cake they could be "stolen stollen", much more fun.

Did you see any owls? A large one can never be pastried, you know.

--
bellajonez at yahoo dot co dot uk
From: Rowland McDonnell on
Justin C <justin.0911(a)purestblue.com> wrote:

> Got fed up waiting ages to be served in Gregg's today so I pushed past
> the queue and while the staff were serving at the other end of the
> counter I helped myself to two baked meat savouries and walked out the
> back. Nary a word was said.

Yeah, but admitting to the crime of theft in fashion that places your
admission in a permanent public record is not the most bright of ideas,
izzit?

Rowland.
(who suspects no-one's really bothered, but...)

--
Remove the animal for email address: rowland.mcdonnell(a)dog.physics.org
Sorry - the spam got to me
From: James Jolley on
On 2010-06-29 18:45:11 +0100,
real-address-in-sig(a)flur.bltigibbet.invalid (Rowland McDonnell) said:

> Justin C <justin.0911(a)purestblue.com> wrote:
>
>> Got fed up waiting ages to be served in Gregg's today so I pushed past
>> the queue and while the staff were serving at the other end of the
>> counter I helped myself to two baked meat savouries and walked out the
>> back. Nary a word was said.
>
> Yeah, but admitting to the crime of theft in fashion that places your
> admission in a permanent public record is not the most bright of ideas,
> izzit?
>
> Rowland.
> (who suspects no-one's really bothered, but...)

You suspect right, no one really is. He's only contributing a bit of
fun. It's not something i'd do myself though, whizzing cakes and
pasties but oh well, each to there own.