From: AlexaRedCross on
My Boss asked me to make something into Front Page so he can show Tech
Support what he wants done. My experance with Front Page I published it onto
a website in order to view it. Is there a way to view the webpage without
publishing it or can anyone suggest a free web server that I can Post it onto
to display it?
From: Rick Sparks on
File / Preview in Browser

From: Dan L on
Zip the folder that contains your web site and provide that zip file to your
boss to extract and review on his computer. Or if you're on a company LAN,
provide him with the location on the company share drive where your web page
is and have him view it using Internet Explorer (or whatever browser he
prefers).