From: Radacan on
Hi,

Are you able to help?

I have this really frustrating issue with Outlook 2007 (SP2) running on
Windows 7 Pro 32bit version, pretty much every morning when we first open
Outlook (but more so on a Monday morning after the weekend when the machines
haven't been used for two days) Outlook never receives the email from our
Exchange 2007 Server 64bit (Exchange build was on Std build 240.6 - Service
packed to 8.2 build 176.2 on the 7th March 2010). Outlook will sit there all
day and report it's "connected to the Exchange Server" but never receives
email - displays “This folder was lasted updated on xxxxx”. No matter what
the send/receive setting are or how many times you press the send/receive
button, it just doesn't get the mail (OWA works fine). However, if we close
Outlook and open it again, the flipping thing works perfectly. I've run the
Office Diagnostics & cleared the Outlook Cache files, run repairs, deleted
the profile from the local machine and set it up again. Completely removed
the users mailbox from the Exchange server & setup again, removed the user
from the AD and set up from new, turned off the local windows firewall. Setup
users on brand new equipment. Still the same issues occurs and I'm running
out of ideas now, please is anyone able to help?

Many thanks