From: Eddie on
Cant see what the fuss is all about, Alt.windows98 is freely available on
probably 98% of servers...... even mine.

Probably would have gotten even more traffic in last 10yrs if it was here,
as most ppl would never have bothered trying to find M$ server,; or were
even aware of it.

So, all usual posters know this groups addy, let the help and assistance
keep on rolling;; doesnt matter whether m$ dump it or not.!

Ed

From: Hot-text on
As on the First we all form microsoft.public.win98.gen_discussion will come
here and start post!
you gotten more traffic in 1 day then you get in last 10yrs