From: gdf1903 on
Good morning all,

I was hoping that someone could please assist me with a problem in an
Outlook 2003 and Exchange 2003 environment. We have a user who gets
duplicate email messages from certain users. The 2nd duplicate email
is from the original sender, but has the "This message was
autoforwarded" message at the top of the email. This happens from a
few different senders, not everyone, but does happen every time from
each of these senders. I have checked and none of these users have any
rules set up in Outlook that could be doing this. Does anyone have any
ideas?

Thanks,

Gary.
From: Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] on
gdf1903(a)hotmail.com wrote:
> Good morning all,
>
> I was hoping that someone could please assist me with a problem in an
> Outlook 2003 and Exchange 2003 environment. We have a user who gets
> duplicate email messages from certain users. The 2nd duplicate email
> is from the original sender, but has the "This message was
> autoforwarded" message at the top of the email. This happens from a
> few different senders, not everyone, but does happen every time from
> each of these senders. I have checked and none of these users have any
> rules set up in Outlook that could be doing this. Does anyone have any
> ideas?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Gary.

This has to be due to a rule somewhere. There's nothing else that could
explain it. Can you reproduce the issue?
Have them all start Outlook with the /cleanrules switch.