From: RichA on
I figure ones that integrate a crappy P&S camera will be the real
sellers, like the Nikon they announced. Why carry two different
products when you can build both into one nearly as or as small?

http://www.amateurphotographer.co.uk/news/Pocket_projector_goes_on_sale_news_296310.html
From: Ray Fischer on
RichA <rander3127(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>I figure ones that integrate a crappy P&S camera

Rich prefers "crappy" 35mm-format SLRs.

--
Ray Fischer
rfischer(a)sonic.net

From: Anon on

"RichA" <rander3127(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>I figure ones that integrate a crappy P&S camera will be the real
> sellers, like the Nikon they announced. Why carry two different
> products when you can build both into one nearly as or as small?
>
> http://www.amateurphotographer.co.uk/news/Pocket_projector_goes_on_sale_news_296310.html

So when is Richard Anderson going to open up his own camera store, after he
knows more than B&H, Vistek, Calumet et al!