From: Tim McNamara on
In article
<099b0868-76db-417b-a504-f02cc489a981(a)q22g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>,
MuahMan <muahman(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> On Aug 10, 9:32�am, Tim McNamara <tim...(a)bitstream.net> wrote:
> > In article <i3qell$el...(a)news.mixmin.net>, S...(a)not4mail.com (SJ)
> > wrote:
> > > Pathetic.
> >
> > >http://bit.ly/9HLa6R
> >
> > You Apple bashers are so friggin' lame that it provides minutes of
> > entertainment. �Keep 'em coming, I need a laugh in the morning
> > before I go to work.
> >
> > Seriously, though, what is it to you what computer somebody else
> > uses?
>
> We just want to make sure none of you Appholes have any WMD or deadly
> weapons when "Doomsday" arrives. You guys are some strange unstable
> birds, much like the computers you use.

I see. So basically you're just hoping to rile up some sharp response
by saying nonsensical and incorrect things and get some attention. Wow,
that's *really* lame. For some reason the lameosity of you folks is
much more up-front in this thread.

You don't use my computer, I do. Why do you give a hoot what computer
I've got? I don't care what computer you use, after all. It's yours to
choose based on what you need it to do.

--
That'll put marzipan in your pie plate, Bingo.
From: MuahMan on
On Aug 10, 6:26 pm, Tim McNamara <tim...(a)bitstream.net> wrote:
> In article
> <099b0868-76db-417b-a504-f02cc489a...(a)q22g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>,
>

>  MuahMan <muah...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Aug 10, 9:32 am, Tim McNamara <tim...(a)bitstream.net> wrote:

> > > You Apple bashers are so friggin' lame that it provides minutes of
> > > entertainment.  Keep 'em coming, I need a laugh in the morning
> > > before I go to work.
>
> > > Seriously, though, what is it to you what computer somebody else
> > > uses?
>
> > We just want to make sure none of you Appholes have any WMD or deadly
> > weapons when "Doomsday" arrives. You guys are some strange unstable
> > birds, much like the computers you use.
>
> I see.  So basically you're just hoping to rile up some sharp response
> by saying nonsensical and incorrect things and get some attention.  Wow,
> that's *really* lame.  For some reason the lameosity of you folks is
> much more up-front in this thread.
>
>  You don't use my computer, I do.  Why do you give a hoot what computer
> I've got?  I don't care what computer you use, after all.  It's yours to
> choose based on what you need it to do.
>
> --
> That'll put marzipan in your pie plate, Bingo.

We don't care what computers you use. But the computer you use says
alot about you and none of it is good? Every Maccie needs to be on
the terror watchlist at least until two years after Lord....err Steve
Jobs dies.
From: Lloyd Parsons on
In article
<bf9ba51c-154c-43dc-bde6-98f74e703fdf(a)w30g2000yqw.googlegroups.com>,
MuahMan <muahman(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> On Aug 10, 6:26�pm, Tim McNamara <tim...(a)bitstream.net> wrote:
> > In article
> > <099b0868-76db-417b-a504-f02cc489a...(a)q22g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>,
> >

> > �MuahMan <muah...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> > > We just want to make sure none of you Appholes have any WMD or deadly
> > > weapons when "Doomsday" arrives. You guys are some strange unstable
> > > birds, much like the computers you use.
> >
> > I see. �So basically you're just hoping to rile up some sharp response
> > by saying nonsensical and incorrect things and get some attention. �Wow,
> > that's *really* lame. �For some reason the lameosity of you folks is
> > much more up-front in this thread.
> >
> > �You don't use my computer, I do. �Why do you give a hoot what computer
> > I've got? �I don't care what computer you use, after all. �It's yours to
> > choose based on what you need it to do.
> >
> > --
> > That'll put marzipan in your pie plate, Bingo.
>
> We don't care what computers you use. But the computer you use says
> alot about you and none of it is good? Every Maccie needs to be on
> the terror watchlist at least until two years after Lord....err Steve
> Jobs dies.

You are at the top of the idiot list now, so what is your point?

--
Lloyd

From: XX on

"Tim McNamara" <timmcn(a)bitstream.net> wrote in message
> In article <i3qell$elr$1(a)news.mixmin.net>, SJ(a)not4mail.com (SJ) wrote:
>
>> Pathetic.
>>
>> http://bit.ly/9HLa6R
>
> You Apple bashers are so friggin' lame that it provides minutes of
> entertainment. Keep 'em coming, I need a laugh in the morning before I
> go to work.
>
> Seriously, though, what is it to you what computer somebody else uses?
>
> --
> That'll put marzipan in your pie plate, Bingo.

"put marzipan in your pie plate???!!!, Bingo??????!!!!!" Are you fucked up
or something?

From: XX on

"Lloyd Parsons" <lloydparsons(a)mac.com> wrote in message
> In article
> <bf9ba51c-154c-43dc-bde6-98f74e703fdf(a)w30g2000yqw.googlegroups.com>,
> MuahMan <muahman(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Aug 10, 6:26 pm, Tim McNamara <tim...(a)bitstream.net> wrote:
>> > In article
>> > <099b0868-76db-417b-a504-f02cc489a...(a)q22g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>,

>> > I see. So basically you're just hoping to rile up some sharp response
>> > by saying nonsensical and incorrect things and get some attention. Wow,
>> > that's *really* lame. For some reason the lameosity of you folks is
>> > much more up-front in this thread.
>> >
>> > You don't use my computer, I do. Why do you give a hoot what computer
>> > I've got? I don't care what computer you use, after all. It's yours to
>> > choose based on what you need it to do.
>> >
>> > --
>> > That'll put marzipan in your pie plate, Bingo.
>>
>> We don't care what computers you use. But the computer you use says
>> alot about you and none of it is good? Every Maccie needs to be on
>> the terror watchlist at least until two years after Lord....err Steve
>> Jobs dies.
>
> You are at the top of the idiot list now, so what is your point?

Take deep slow breaths. Try to remember - this is only a game. No one
really cares that Mac buyers are a little gullible. Well-- more than a
little. And amusing too.

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Prev: Mike rosenberg