From: Jon Kristensen on
On 7/13/2010 6:07 PM, Victor Duchovni wrote:
> perhaps your LDAP is using GNUTLS (it used to exit() in the library when
> entropy was not available
The LDAP library does indeed use GNU TLS:

cybersec:~# ldd /usr/sbin/slapd | grep tls
libgnutls.so.26 => /usr/lib/libgnutls.so.26 (0xb7526000)

> it used to exit() in the library when
> entropy was not available, perhaps it now aborts...

Do I need to recompile LDAP with OpenSSL instead in order for Postfix to
work, or is there some way I can make an entropy available? /dev/urandom
seems to work fine.

Thanks for your help!

Best,
Jon Kristensen

From: Jon Kristensen on
Thanks for your help. I created the /dev/urandom device file and
recompiled Postfix with SSL instead of TLS and now everything works like
a charm!

Warm regards,
Jon Kristensen