From: Quanah Gibson-Mount on
--On Tuesday, July 13, 2010 12:49 PM -0400 Victor Duchovni
<Victor.Duchovni(a)morganstanley.com> wrote:

> Test with chroot off, if that fixes it, either GNUTLS or Postfix is
> unhappy in the jail, and given lack of "panic" log entries, I am guessing
> GNUTLS, but the evidence is not yet conclusive.

As a side note, the OpenLDAP team does not recommend using OpenLDAP with
GnuTLS due to various issues encountered with GnuTLS, and the fact it is
considered harmful(*).

The version of OpenLDAP found in Debian, if you are using the release
packaged with Lenny, is also not considered a viable release to use
(2.4.11). Current stable is 2.4.21, current release is 2.4.23.

--Quanah

(*) <http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-devel/200802/msg00072.html>
<http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-devel/200909/msg00025.html>

--