From: DigitalJanitor on
This one's strange to me. I have one client in my organization that
when he sends a meeting request out or (to test this theory) he sends
himself an email it shows that it showed up using the correct date but it
says it showed an hour earlier. His system time is set correctly (we're in
CST) and when we look at the properties of his Outlook client\Calendar
Options it too shows he's in CST and it gives up the correct time/date.
Where am I not looking to get this fixed?

Any reply would be greatly appreciated -
the digitaljanitor

From: DigitalJanitor on
In checking the system (since it's client related) it appears that the
system doesn't have any of the security patches installed or anything else.
At this point I'm thinking it never received the DST patch that came out a
long time ago. I am having the user install all of the SP's and patches
from Microsoft and will look at it when it's done. We'll see if that takes
care of the issue.