From: rr76012 on
Following up on the suggestion, using your recommendation "
=IF(ISBLANK(Sammy!E11),"",Sammy!E11)", and I got an error message "Please
use the following format for entering time 12:00 AM". I have formatted both
cells for time.

Any suggestions why this error message is popping up?

Thanks for any help.