From: EricG on
"but I wanted to not have to enter the date as well"

Understood, but a time with no date can be misinterpreted, as you have seen,
at the crossover points. Perhaps you can figure out a way to get this other
program to spit out the date as well.

Good luck,

Eric

From: Ron Rosenfeld on
On Fri, 21 May 2010 10:06:12 -0700, Norm <Norm(a)discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

>I did have a problem using the 1904 date system mostly because I have no
>knowledge of how that works or is set up
>Cheers!!

Depending on your version of Excel, it will be either under Tools/Options; or
in the Excel Options area of Excel 2007+

If you don't enter dates and times, unless you have some maximum amount of time
a shipment can be early or late, there will be ambiguity.
--ron