From: Steve on
I have made a timecard with excel everything is working as planned except for
one thing. I am unable to get the roper formula or function to calculate my
pay. I am not concernned with overtime being calculated just straight time. I
have 2 pay rates $27 per hour for scanning and $10 per hour for drive time.
When i enter the formula =Q21*27 I need to get the total hours to be
multiplied by $27 per hour and the formula =R21*10 to multiply the total
hours in the cell by $10 per hour but the calculations are wrong. everything
else works perfect. I will be happy to send a copy of the timecard to anyone
who can help me. Thank You

From: Peo Sjoblom on
If you have Excel time for example 08:00 in a cell like A2 then you need to
multiply it with 24

A2*24*27

will get you $216.00

--