From: John on
I should have said that you can format as time only and it will show just the
time.
HTH
John

From: blueriver on
THANK YOU ALL!!!!

From: Teethless mama on
You're Welcome!

From: WallyWallWhackr on

On Fri, 19 Feb 2010 09:53:04 -0800, blueriver
<blueriver(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I am sure this question has been answered before but I am dizzy trying to
>sort through all of the other posts when I run a search.
>
>I have a spreadsheet that does some pretty basic time in and time outs. I
>have a validation table only allowing time on the quarter of an hour for the
>time in and time out. It is formatted in 12:00 AM time.
>
>In this particular instance I cannot get my formula to work when the end
>time is 12:00 AM. E.g.:
>
>Start time (D9) is 10:00 PM, End time (E9) is 12:00 AM. My formula reads
>=IF(E9>0,(E9-D9)*1440/60,""). This formula returns nothing when the end time
>is 12:00 AM. I need it to return 2.00 for the amount of hours.
>
>Any thoughts and Thanks!
>-CRM

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/TC300083091033.aspx

or if that link fails find the task tracking log on this page. It allows
for time increment selection, and it tallies the data separate from the
main data entry sheet/print job sheet/page.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/profile.aspx?id=ecf5ad5a-9584-4787-bb16-70f61ad52e0f