From: Drew on
Hello all,

I would like to have a script to collect all information about some window
xp PC's. I need this script to call from a list I have in a text file. I need
the Version, SN, Manufacturer, Model and System Type. Can anyone help me?
From: Pegasus [MVP] on

"Drew" <Drew(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello all,
>
> I would like to have a script to collect all information about some window
> xp PC's. I need this script to call from a list I have in a text file. I
> need
> the Version, SN, Manufacturer, Model and System Type. Can anyone help me?

You already posted a question on the same subject in WindowsXP.general,
complete with a detailed script, and received at least once answer. To avoid
duplication of effort by potential respondents you should refer to your
other post, include your own script and discuss the answers you have
received elsewhere.

From: Kenneth A. Larsen on

"Drew" <Drew(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello all,
>
> I would like to have a script to collect all information about some window
> xp PC's. I need this script to call from a list I have in a text file. I
> need
> the Version, SN, Manufacturer, Model and System Type. Can anyone help me?

Dear Drew,
If you want to have a script to collect information, you can type or write
things in script. If you need more information, please let me know by
emailing me at 2 addresses. LarsenK(a)verizon.net or kuhlpc#2(a)optimum.net.

Yours truly,
Kenny

From: Kenneth A. Larsen on

From: Shenan Stanley on
Kenneth A. Larsen wrote:
> If you want to have a script to collect information, you can type
> or write things in script. If you need more information, please let
> me know by emailing me at 2 addresses.

Seriously? That's your answer in a public newsgroup?

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

 |  Next  |  Last