From: babulal kedu ahire on
I wish to send & recieve mails through outlook express.Please help me.
Thanks

From: Bruce Hagen on
Using Gmail? You provided absolutely no details to let us help you.

1: Enabling POP in your Gmail account:
http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=13273

2: Configuring your email client for Gmail: Outlook Express and Outlook
2002:
http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=13276&topic=1556

Set up your Outlook Express client to work with Gmail:
http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=76147
--

Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Help yourself!

See http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=13276 or
http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=77659

From: VanguardLH on
babulal kedu ahire wrote:

> I wish to send & recieve mails through outlook express.Please help me.
> Thanks

- Load Outlook Express. Hit the F1 key. Read.
- Go to your local library and get a Dummies book on OE.
- Read the instructions in the web help pages for whomever is your
unidentified e-mail provider.
From: o;; on

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" <PABearMVP(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> Help yourself!
>
> See http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=13276 or
> http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=77659
>
> babulal kedu ahire wrote:
>> I wish to send & recieve mails through outlook express.Please help me.
>

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: CARA LIPAT NAPKIN
Next: email