From: ozgrid.com on
It doesn't :) Should be;

Sub HideUnhide()
With Sheet2
If .Visible = True Then
.Visible = xlSheetVeryHidden
Else
.Visible = True
End If
End With
End Sub

I was just trying to avoid the IIf, and use the CodeName so users cannot
break the macro by renaming or moving the Sheet. I have read on the MS site
somewhere that's it rather clunky compared to If Else statements. I.e looks
can be deceiving :)

--
Regards
Dave Hawley

From: Bob on
Tom - That did the trick. Thanks!

Regards,
Bob

From: Bob on
Jacob - Thanks for your help! Being a relative novice to VBA I am not
familiar with "IIF" and need to read up on it. I like your efficient code.
Thanks again!

Regards,
Bob

From: Bob on
Dave - Thanks for your help! I really appreciate it.

Regards,
Bob