From: Jennifer H on
I lost the ability in the toolbars to see the full function band. I.e
somewhere where I can type in the forumula. Which toolbar or setting allows
this to happen?

Thanks
From: Bob Phillips on
Try

View>Formula Bar

--

HTH

Bob

From: Mike H on
Jennifer,

You didn't say which excel version

e2003
Tools|Options - View tab - check 'Show formula bar'

e2007
Office button|Excel options|Advanced|Display group and check 'Show formula
bar'
--
Mike

question.

From: Bob Phillips on
Actually Mike, View/Formula Bar works in both 2003 and 2007 , one is a menu,
one is a ribbon tab.

--

HTH

Bob

From: Mike H on
Bob,,

One day I'll learn to navigate the E2007 Ribbon, I'm getting there, you just
taught me another!! Thanks.
--
Mike

question.

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

> Actually Mike, View/Formula Bar works in both 2003 and 2007 , one is a menu,
> one is a ribbon tab.
>
> --
>
> HTH
>
> Bob
>
> "Mike H" <MikeH(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Jennifer,
> >
> > You didn't say which excel version
> >
> > e2003
> > Tools|Options - View tab - check 'Show formula bar'
> >
> > e2007
> > Office button|Excel options|Advanced|Display group and check 'Show formula
> > bar'
> > --
> > Mike
> >
> > When competing hypotheses are otherwise equal, adopt the hypothesis that
> > introduces the fewest assumptions while still sufficiently answering the
> > question.
> >

> > "Jennifer H" wrote:
> >
> >> I lost the ability in the toolbars to see the full function band. I.e
> >> somewhere where I can type in the forumula. Which toolbar or setting
> >> allows
> >> this to happen?
> >>
> >> Thanks
>

> .