From: tedd on
At 6:34 PM -0700 3/24/10, Daevid Vincent wrote:
-snip-

You didn't used to be so difficult, what changed?

For me it's preferable to select windmills that are in my best
interest to tilt. Otherwise, what's the point?

Cheers,

tedd

--
-------
http://sperling.com http://ancientstones.com http://earthstones.com
From: Daniel Brown on
On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 13:40, Daniel Brown <danbrown(a)php.net> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 22:45, Nilesh Govindarajan <lists(a)itech7.com> wrote:
>> Bottom posting helps in users who are not participating in the thread from
>> the start and would like to do so.
>
>    As has been discussed time and time again, there are many
> preferences for top-versus-bottom.  Those arguments are not without
> merit, but the fact is that, for the lists operated by php.net, the
> rules[1] clearly state that bottom-posting is the way to go.

There I go, getting all long-winded and Dan'ing up the thread so
much that I forget my appendices. I'd forget my appendages as well,
if I didn't clumsily bump them into things frequently enough to remind
myself to drag them with me.

</Daniel P. Brown>
daniel.brown(a)parasane.net || danbrown(a)php.net
http://www.parasane.net/ || http://www.pilotpig.net/
Looking for hosting or dedicated servers? Ask me how we can fit your budget!
From: Paul M Foster on
On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 12:22:31PM -0400, tedd wrote:

> At 6:34 PM -0700 3/24/10, Daevid Vincent wrote:
> -snip-
>
> You didn't used to be so difficult, what changed?

<snip>

Oh no, he gets testy from time to time.

Paul

--