From: Norman on
I received a Toshiba Laptop L500 for Christmas with Windows 7 as the OS. I
find that on many web sites I am unable to click on a link to get to another
screen. Such as when I go to the Homepage of my bank, it wont allow me to
click on the Log In link to enter my password.
Also if I get an email I cannot clcik on a link and go to a suggested web
page. It's very frustrating..

Can anyone help me to resolve this problem please. All help greatly
appreciated.

Thanks.

Norman

From: steam3801 on
On Fri, 1 Jan 2010 17:31:50 +1100, "Norman" <normie(a)hotmail.com>
wrote:

>I received a Toshiba Laptop L500 for Christmas with Windows 7 as the OS. I
>find that on many web sites I am unable to click on a link to get to another
>screen. Such as when I go to the Homepage of my bank, it wont allow me to
>click on the Log In link to enter my password.
>Also if I get an email I cannot clcik on a link and go to a suggested web
>page. It's very frustrating..
>
>Can anyone help me to resolve this problem please. All help greatly
>appreciated.
>
>Thanks.
>
>Norman

1) For IE, turn on/allow popups

2) Try another browser (Internet Explorer os not the only option) -
try Apple Safari, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox
--
idgat
Computer-ji, D, lock kiya jaye!
From: Rob on
Norman wrote:
> I received a Toshiba Laptop L500 for Christmas with Windows 7 as the OS. I
> find that on many web sites I am unable to click on a link to get to another
> screen. Such as when I go to the Homepage of my bank, it wont allow me to
> click on the Log In link to enter my password.
> Also if I get an email I cannot clcik on a link and go to a suggested web
> page. It's very frustrating..
>
> Can anyone help me to resolve this problem please. All help greatly
> appreciated.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Norman

Its not your W7 OS

Either get your browser setup to work or try another. I don't use IE8
except for updates off the MS site.
From: Norman on
Thanks for the advice steam 3801 and Rob. I have tried Firefox and it is
working beautifully.