From: snake941 on
If I have 2 separate worksheets with individual cell values and want the
total to show the sum of obth cells, how do I do it?

Nelson
From: Pete_UK on
Suppose those values are in F10 on one sheet and in G6 of the other
sheet, then put this in the appropriate cell of your master sheet:

=Sheet1!F10 + Sheet2!G6

to add them both together.

If your actual sheet names contain spaces you will need to include
apostophes around the sheet name, like:

='First Sheet'!F10 + 'Second Sheet'!G6

Hope this helps.

Pete