From: ssw on
I have a form that has a calculated fields named [goal1], [goal2] etc. which
calculates [hrs] * [Goal#]. When I try to sum a total of these fields no
result. Is there problem with adding calculated fields or is there something
in the advanced properties of the total sum field? Thanks for any help!
From: Michael Bauer [MVP - Outlook] on

A form field can calculate only values for the one item it displays, it
cannot sum up values from other items.

In order to sum up values from all of the items in a folder, you need to
write a VBS or VBA function.

--
Best regards
Michael Bauer - MVP Outlook