Prev: User Poll
Next: oo sux!
From: "Bruce Martin" on
ReHi everyone:

This is Bruce from Canada again.

In Quebec, we have an adage that I think applies to this:
«Vaut mieux prévenir que guérir»

Or, the English equivalent:

"A Stitch in time saves 9."

Mike is right in as much as there will always be problematic people around,
but if we do the moderating (automated as much as possible) we will keep
them out, just as we have to defend our electronic worlds against diverse
malware and internet crime, we will lessen our frustrations and general
burden with this.

Anything more, please see my previous posts.

Now it's time here for breakfast!

Cheers,

Bruce M.