From: cgd1947 on
How do I trace emails with no headers that are in my inbox. I suspect
someone wiped out the sender's information and message contents before I
could see it. Could these be viruses disguised as emails?
From: VanguardLH on
cgd1947 wrote:

> How do I trace emails with no headers that are in my inbox. I suspect
> someone wiped out the sender's information and message contents before I
> could see it. Could these be viruses disguised as emails?

And we are to guess as to HOW you are viewing the headers in an e-mail?
And guess WHICH version of Outlook that you use? And guess as to what
type of access method you use (POP, IMAP, HTTP/Deltasync, Exchange)?

If you're using Exchange as your mail server and you're looking at
internally routed messages (i.e., both sender and recipient are using
the same Exchange server) then there won't be the headers typical of
when messages as passed between SMTP mail servers.