From: slrolfes on
I have used Send-on-behalf of permissions in the past to send an email and
track voting answers as the answers are tracked in the email located in my
sent mail folder. However, today I sent an email using SEND AS permissions
which included voting buttons, and this time the votes are not being tracked
within the sent email. Where are these votes being tracked? The user I am
sending the email as doesn't even receive the email unless I bcc them, so
it's definately not showing up in their mailbox. They get the notifications
when someone votes, but I do not know where the central tally location is.
We are using Outlook 2007 and Exchange 2007. Dopes anyone have any insight?
Thanks
From: Sue Mosher [MVP] on
Votes will not be tallied in that scenario, because the sent item is in your
Sent Items folder, but the votes are returned to the other user. I don't
know what will happen if you gain access to their Sent Items folder and move
the outgoing message there; might be worth an experiment.
--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP