From: Donegalforever on
Hello,
I was hoping for a bit of help.
I was wondering if anybody had a good quality model of a tractor?
Specifically the layout of the linkage on the back, and the PTO.
I've been asked to make a small machine which would drive off the PTO
which the operator could simply reverse up to, hook up, and drive
away.
Any help would be appreciated.
I'm on an old version of SW, so maybe in IGES/ACIS type format.
Brian
From: kenneth on
http://www.3dcadbrowser.com/preview.aspx?ModelCode=1127

From: Deepak Gupta on
Check there a Toy Tractor on http://www.zxys.com/swparts/

Deepak Gupta
SW2009 SP4.1
SW2007 SP5.0
http://gupta9665.wordpress.com/

"Please consider the environment before printing this email."