From: Haylesfrend on
Until recently I operated Outlook Express successfully on an XP PC - i have
moved to Win7 (64bit) and Office Outlook. I am having trouble moving my
emails archive to the new PC. into Office Outlook 2007. I moved the files
onto an external HDD but cannot get them into the new PC I managed to
transfer the address book but not the emails - I have had no success with
Easy Transfer -is there another method?
--
Haylesfrend
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on