From: Don on
I've tried looking at previous answers to my particular TransferSpreadsheet
issue, in this forum, but I cannot make them work for me.

I can make the TransferSpreadsheet work using VBA code; however, the first
spreadsheet is selected by the function. I need to specify other worksheets
in the workbook. I'm not an expert in Access VBA, so I'm requesting in a
humble manner for someone to show me how to select specific sreadsheets in
the simplest manner possible.

The line of code I used is shown below. It worked, but it selected the
first spreadsheet in my Excel file.

DoCmd.TransferSpreadsheet acImport, acSpreadsheetTypeExcel8, "tblBAKERY",
Me.PATH_STATEMENT & "" & Me.FILE_NAME, True

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
--
Don Rountree
From: Gina Whipp on
Don,

Have a look at

http://www.accessmvp.com/KDSnell/EXCEL_Import.htm#ImpAllWkshts

--
Gina Whipp
2010 Microsoft MVP (Access)

II

From: Dirk Goldgar on
"Gina Whipp" <NotInterested(a)InViruses.com> wrote in message
> Don,
>
> Have a look at
>
> http://www.accessmvp.com/KDSnell/EXCEL_Import.htm#ImpAllWkshts

Darn, Gina, you beat me by 9 minutes!

--
Dirk Goldgar, MS Access MVP

(please reply to the newsgroup)

From: Gina Whipp on
Dirk,

Must be the coffee... yep, I'm still drinking it!

--
Gina Whipp
2010 Microsoft MVP (Access)

II