From: Tony Selke on
Pressing the Window Start Menu key on the WM 5.0 Device Emulator does not
fire the WndProc function (though clicking the Calendar button does).

The reason for this, I think, is that the only buttons that will be handled
by the WndProc function are those that have been mapped through the use of
the UnregisterFunc1 an RegisterHotkey API funcitons. If I knew the key code
(or whichever number comes throught he WndProc as the Message.WParam) for the
button, I think I could make this work. I just don't know how to find that
value.

"Fabien" wrote:

> You can make a breakpoint in your WndProc function
First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2
Prev: Asus A636 connector
Next: citrix for PPC WM5.0